September - October 2018
September and October are the best months to explore Lazise and Lake Garda: the sun shines, the temperatures are delightful and there’s plenty of things to do – excursions and walks near the lake, in addition to the late summer events taking place in Lazise and the neighboring towns. The local food fairs are the perfect occasion to taste the typical products and to shop at street stalls, while in the evening concerts and can’t-miss shows will be on stage at the wonderful Arena di Verona.
Here are the can’t miss events on the bill in September at the Arena di Verona:
- On September, 14th, 15th and 16th: Claudio Baglioni, with his 50 years of music and more than 60 million records sold doesn’t need any further introduction
- On September, 19th, 21st and 22nd: Laura Pausini will be on stage at the Arena with her “Fatti sentire” world tour, after the sold out concerts in the US and her yet another platinum
- On September, 29th: “Mamma mia!”, the musical of records will be on stage with Abba songs.
Here is a list of the can’t miss events that will take place in Lazise and neighboring towns in October:
- On October 5th, 6th and 7th: “The days of honey”, in Lazise, the most important Italian exhibition dedicated to the nectar of the gods. This will be its 39th edition, gathering the best production of Italian honey and including free tastings.
- From October, 4th to 8th: the “Grapes and Wine Fair”, in Bardolino (3 miles from Lazise), dedicated to the Bardolino, the AOC red wine produced in Lake Garda region, celebrated with free tastings, music and shows.
Do not wait any longer! Book now your holiday on Lake Garda!