March - May 2019
The best season for a holiday on Lake Garda has just started, and again Lazise and the Lake offer relaxing walks, hikes in the nature and food-and-wine tours. There's also many events already scheduled, special occasions for a weekend or a holiday in Lazise.
- April 5th is the birthday of Chef & Fish, the food culture event. It will be celebrated in Desenzano on April 5th and from the 6th to the 13th of May, with dinners and tastings.
- On April 27th and 28th there's the “Mercatino di Primavera” (spring market) on the Marconi Lakeside, in Vittorio Emanuele II square and at the old port, with stands with typical handcrafted products from Lake Garda.
- On May 4th and 5th there's the traditional “Historical Reenactment of Otto II”, with historical parade and flag-wavers. On the Marconi Lakeside and on Vittorio Emanuele II square, in front of the town hall, there's the market of the reenactment.
- On May 18th and 19th you can't miss the event “A Lakeside of Flowers”, the market-exhibition of flowers on the Marconi Lakeside and on Vittorio Emanuele II square.
- From the 7th to the 10th of April in Verona (a half-hour drive from the hotel), Vinitaly is the event for wine professionals, enthusiasts, and for anyone who is simply curious. It's the most important wine event in Europe.
- At the Sigurtà park, until the end of April there's Tulip-mania, where you can admire and photograph the wonderful blooming of the park's tulips.
Come and visit us at Lake Garda!